[Nirfast] create mesh errors

Hamid Dehghani h.dehghani at cs.bham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 04:53:33 EDT 2016

OK, so this is another error due to MATLAB update.

The error is coming from the fact that in a textscan, 'BufSize' argument
is now redundant.

To fix, edit read_nod_elm (line 45) by typing

edit  read_nod_elm.m

and on approximately line 45, replace

data = textscan(fid,'%u32 %f %f %f%*[^\n]','bufsize',409500);
with

data = textscan(fid,'%u32 %f %f %f%*[^\n]');

I have tested this on a Mac, running MATLAB2016 and it fixes the problem.

Hamid

--
http://mi-lab.weebly.com/