[Na-mic-project-week] [NA-MIC Project Week] Registration Reminder

Rafael Palomar rafael.palomar at ous-research.no
Wed Jan 3 13:54:30 UTC 2024

Dear All,

First and foremost, Happy New Year!

As Project Week 40 (https://projectweek.na-mic.org/PW40_2024_GranCanaria/) is fast approaching, it's crucial that we finalize our list of in-person attendees. To ensure your participation, we kindly request you to complete your registration for the event as soon as possible. Please note that for in-person attendance, your registration will only be considered valid once the registration fee is paid. The deadline for both registration and payment is January 15th. Should you encounter any issues or have questions regarding registration or payment, please feel free to reach out to us at namic at ebatinca.com. Your prompt action in this regard is greatly appreciated and will help us in making the necessary arrangements for a successful event.

Looking forward to see you all in Las Palmas!

Best regards,

Rafael Palomar.