[Na-mic-project-week] No prep call today

Kapur, Tina,Ph.D. TKAPUR at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Jan 2 15:12:44 UTC 2024

Happy New Year to all our project week friends!
There is no call today. We will resume next week.

—
Tina Kapur
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at https://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline <https://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline> .