[Na-mic-project-week] NA-MIC Project Week Feedback - need your help

Kapur, Tina,Ph.D. TKAPUR at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Jun 24 18:10:43 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Thank you very much for the 31 people who already provided feedback in the last few hours since my request.  This is very very useful for me — much more so than what I expected.

Can another 31 of you find 10 minutes in the next 10 hours?

I will  summarize these at the closing session of Project Week tomorrow (Saturday) morning 10:30am Heidelberg Time.

Much appreciated.

Best,
-Tina
--