[Na-mic-project-week] Twelfth Project Week: January 10-14, 2011 in Salt Lake City, Utah

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 17 15:51:02 EST 2010

Dear Colleague,

If you are interested in learning more about the 12th Project Week of
hands-on research and software development in Salt Lake City, Utah from
January 10-14, 2011, please visit us here:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2011_Winter_Project_Week

You are also welcome to join a conference call where we will be
discussing specific projects and teams every thursday at 3pm ET between
now and the event:

800-728-9607 (or 913-904-9873). Participant code: 6815251#

To register for the meeting, please visit
http://www.sci.utah.edu/namic2011registration.html

As always, please let me know if you have questions.

Best Regards,
-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.