[Na-mic-project-week] project week...

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 16 11:15:49 EST 2010

Dear Potential and Veteran Project Week attendees,

A reminder that the Twelfth Project Week is scheduled for Jan 10-14,
2011 in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Three items:

1. If you are a veteran and know your project title, please add it here
before this Thursday 3pm ET:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2011_Winter_Project_Week

2. If you are a new or potential attendee, please call into our
teleconference on Thursdays at 3pm ET to tell us about what you would
like to do, and we will help you form a team.

Teleconference number: 800-728-9607 (or 913-904-9873)
Participant code: 6815251#

3. When you are ready to register and book a hotel room, go here:
http://www.sci.utah.edu/namic2011registration.html

If you have any questions after browsing the above pages, please send me
a note.

Thanks.

Best,
-Tina