[Na-mic-project-week] Invitation to 2009 Summer Project Week in Boston

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 15 22:22:16 EDT 2009

Dear NA-MIC Colleagues and Collaborators,

We would like to invite you to the kickoff conference call for the 9th
project week of hands-on research and software development.

If you are interested in learning more about this the 9th Project Week
of hands-on research and software development, or are already planning
to attend, please join our kickoff teleconference on Thursday, April 16
at 3pm ET.

Dial 866-708-5368, Access code: 681525. International Dial in 210-406-8443.

For more information about the project week, go to:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2009_Summer_Project_Week#Introduction_to_the_FIRST_JOINT_PROJECT_WEEK

Thanks.

Best Regards,
-Tina