[Na-mic-project-week] Invitation to 2009 Summer Project Week in Boston

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 4 15:57:08 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to the 9th project week of hands-on research
and software development.

This event will take place from Monday, June 22, 2009 to Friday, June
26, 2009 at MIT as well as Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.

During this week participants will engage in open source programming
(using the NA-MIC Kit), algorithm design, medical imaging sequence
development, tracking experiments, and clinical applications.

If you are interested in learning more about this event, and to find out
if this event is for you, please do one or all of the following:

- read http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2009_Summer_Project_Week
- send an email to Tina Kapur (tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu) or Ron Kikinis
(kikinis at bwh.harvard.edu)
- join our kickoff teleconference on Thursday, April 16 at 3pm ET ,
(Dial 866-708-5368, Access code: 681525. International Dial in
210-406-8443 )

If you already plan to attend, please do the following:
-join our kickoff teleconference on Thursday, April 16 at 3pm ET (Dial
866-708-5368, Access code: 681525.  International Dial in 210-406-8443)
-add your name to the attendee list here:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2009_Summer_Project_Week#Attendee_List

Project week was originated in 2004 by NA-MIC (http://www.na-mic.org)
and is jointly sponsored by: NAC, NCIGT, the Harvard Catalyst and CIMIT.
For information about past events go to:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Engineering:Programming_Events
For more information about the sponsoring entities go to:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2009_Summer_Project_Week#Introduction_to_the_FIRST_JOINT_PROJECT_WEEK

Best Regards,
-Tina

--