[Midas] Feedback on initial setup of MIDAS server and integration with cmake/ctest

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at kitware.com
Fri May 9 13:26:17 EDT 2014

Hi Taylor,

Thank you so much for the feedback. It’s great to get a fresh perspective on the things we can make better in the interface and more straightforward to prospective users and developers.

I’ve added these as issues on Github. Feel free to subscribe to them if you’d like to follow the progress.

https://github.com/midasplatform/Midas/issues/3
https://github.com/midasplatform/Midas/issues/4

--
Patrick Reynolds