[Midas] Midas module development

Fana, Fariba ffana at uci.edu
Fri May 9 13:18:37 EDT 2014

Thank you Patrick. This is useful.

So I installed Midas3 from Github on my MacBook Pro running Mavericks. I need help with installation trouble shooting before sending my development questions.

I see that there are different file upload functionalities. None of them seem to work for me. I have the file names showing in the directory where I tried to upload, but there is only a file reference (name) with the size of zero. Having a quick look it seems like there should be some flash and java plugins. But I could not find them. Are they included in the github version? Is there any configuration I need to do to make them work? What am I missing here?

Is there a way to customize Midas so the menu on the left does not show? We need only the file upload functionality, not the rest.

Thank you,
Fariba