[Midas] midas dicom plugin setup

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at kitware.com
Mon Jun 2 16:51:20 EDT 2014

Hi Dean,

The dicomserver module of Midas3 provides setup documentation in its
configuration page. That functionality supersedes MIDAScpp and MIDASdicom
for these purposes. Setting up the server at <midas_url>/dicomserver/config
uses off-the-shelf dcmtk.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Patrick Reynolds
Technical Leader
Kitware, Inc.