[Midas] DICOM uploader issue

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at kitware.com
Mon Jul 7 09:23:39 EDT 2014

Hi Malik,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the DICOM uploader. I have
a few questions to help us get to the bottom of this.

Is there any output in the Midas or Apache error logs? Also, are the paths
to DCMTK tools configured properly with the Midas Admin Dashboard?

Thanks,
Patrick Reynolds
Technical Leader
Kitware, Inc.