[Midas] Renaming an item behavior

Gary Wernsing gary.wernsing at bbmsc.com
Fri Oct 26 11:53:18 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a user who renamed an item and when she downloaded the item was surprised that it had the original name. I explained that she renamed the item but not the bitstream. The issue, which I think she rightly points out, is that in her mind there was a one-to-one relationship between the item and the bitstream BECAUSE there was only one bitstream.

Is there some setting that would allow for the simultaneous changing of item and bitstream name iff there is only one bitstream in an item?

Thanks,

Gary
Gary Wernsing, Sr. Software Engineer
BBMSC
225 Main Street, Suite 15 | Wenham, MA  01984  USA
Office: +1-978-468-0508
Fax: +1-978-468-0527
www.bbmsc.com<http://www.bbmsc.com/>