[Midas] "manage data export"

Krueger (Chad D.) krueger at neurosurgery.wisc.edu
Thu May 3 22:52:01 EDT 2012

Ah I see, I sort of got it working, however when I clicked the button to update the links, I got an error after a while that says " Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/Midas/midas/config/config.php on line 191", though I do not see in that file where to set the timeout time.

Chad Krueger
Information Systems Manager
University of Wisconsin - Madison
School of Medicine and Public Health