[Midas] midas.item.create web api

Mona Wong mona at sdsc.edu
Mon Jul 9 14:49:49 EDT 2012

Hi:

	I sent this yesterday but didn't see it appear on the mailing list so I'm resending...

	How do I actually pass the content of the file I want to save in Midas through the midas.item.create web api?

midas.item.create ?
Create an item or update an existing one if one exists by the uuid passed. Note: In the case of an already existing item, any parameters passed whose name begins with an underscore are assumed to be metadata fields to set on the item.
Parameters
token - Authentication token
parentid - The id of the parent folder. Only required for creating a new item.
name - The name of the item to create
description - (Optional) The description of the item
uuid - (Optional) Uuid of the item. If none is passed, will generate one.
privacy - (Optional) Default 'Public', possible values [Public|Private].
Return - The item object that was created
	What do I need to do to the returned item object?

thanks,
Mona

    Mona Wong
    Web & iPad Application Developer