[Midas] redirect()

Mona Wong mona at sdsc.edu
Mon Jul 9 17:28:15 EDT 2012

Hi:

	I'm writing a controller that can allow authorized user to download files (XML and PNG) previously saved in $this->getTempDirectory().  I am wondering if there a way already setup in Midas to do this or should I roll my own?

	I looked at the module/api/controllers/components/ApiComponent.php download code and see calls to $this->redirect(...) which calls $this->_redirect(...) but I couldn't find where _redirect() is defined to try and understand if I should use it or not.

	All tips are welcome (:

thanks,
Mona

    Mona Wong