[Midas] Bug in Large Data Upload

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at kitware.com
Sat Jul 7 13:06:09 EDT 2012

Brian,

Nice job finding this bug. We were making some bad protocol
assumptions. I agree that this is a serious bug, and because of that
we fixed it today. The fix is now in place on the head of both next
and master.

View the progress here: http://public.kitware.com/MidasBT/view.php?id=748.

Thanks,
Patrick Reynolds