[Midas] installation problems

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at kitware.com
Fri Feb 3 16:36:36 EST 2012

Ricardo,

Would you mind sending your full Apache config so we can help you diagnose
things. It looks like you may not have mod_rewrite enabled, but it is a bit
hard to tell from your description thus far. Another thing to try is
symlinking the Midas3 directory into your webroot and updating the
configuration accordingly.

Thanks for giving Midas a try!

Thanks,
Patrick Reynolds