[Midas] MIDAS for managing lab data

Michael Grauer michael.grauer at kitware.com
Mon Aug 6 09:31:30 EDT 2012

Hi Samira,

I'm CC-ing the midas public mailing list to keep our other developers
informed.

>From your third screenshot it is clear that the javascript resources aren't
being loaded.

Let's start by you disabling the smartoptimizer, to do so, replace in
core/configs/application.ini smartoptimizer=1 by smartoptimizer=0.  I don't
think you should have a core/configs/application.local.ini file at this
stage of the install, but if you do, delete that file before you try the
install again.

Let me know how the smartoptimizer change works out.

It is possible that you have a misconfiguration in your apache mod_rewrite
setup, can you check through the Midas install instructions and be sure
that you have configured the mod_rewrite correctly?  Be sure that
mod_rewrite is enabled on apache, and also be sure that you have added in
the apache "Directory" entry for your Midas install location.  Note that
these may not line up exactly with what you should configure, since our
instructions are for Ubuntu and you are on Debian.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Thanks,