[Midas] upgrade from 3.2.0 to 3.2.2

Michael Grauer michael.grauer at kitware.com
Fri Apr 13 16:31:15 EDT 2012

Hi Colby,

Assuming you got the updated code correctly, you should be able to go
into the Administration menu as an Admin user of Midas through the web
UI, there you will see an upgrade tab.  You can click on the upgrade
button in that tab and you should be able to see your Midas version
change.  This upgrade is not destructive, it won't lose any of your
current data.

Thanks,
Mike