[Midas] upgrade from 3.2.0 to 3.2.2

Walsworth, Colby colby at sdsc.edu
Fri Apr 13 16:16:00 EDT 2012

Hi I was wondering if there is an easy way to upgrade Midas server from 3.2.0 to 3.2.2 stable. I copied in the new code still using the old database and most of it seems to work fine. The upload function breaks with a internal server error and I find this in the logs:

<b>Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'midas.license' doesn't exist</b>

Is there a function to just bring the database up to current version? We would like to upgrade without loosing all our current users and data.

Thanks,

Colby Walsworth
SDSC IT Systems
Unix Systems Administrator