[Midas] midas batchmake plugin error

j at dicomfly.com j at dicomfly.com
Sat May 14 04:08:35 EDT 2011

Hi Michael,
   in short, what we are working on is to build a midas-based website to
provide a medical and biological repository of data and image
processing and analysis methods. We would like, as a first step, to
give to the website guests the possibility to upload your own data, to
run some processing (via batchmake, with or without condor) and to
view/download the results...

Thanks