[Midas] midas batchmake plugin error

Michael Grauer michael.grauer at kitware.com
Thu May 5 10:48:25 EDT 2011

Hi J,

First off, you will want to upgrade your BatchMake to the current
development version to take advantage of integration with Midas and Condor:

http://batchmake.org/batchmake/resources/software.html

You can clone from git and then build the source using Cmake.

A couple things to think about before running any BatchMake applications
from within Midas:

-Is your condor grid status correctly viewable from the "Midas Grid Status"
link of the BatchMake plugin?
-Are all of the configuration settings correct (green colored) from the
"Check Configuration" link of the BatchMake plugin?

There should be more detailed error messages available in the Midas logs.
 Look in the MIDAS_INSTALL_DIR/midas/tmp/logs/error.log , this will help you
with your specific problem.

Let me know if this helps.

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 7:24 AM, J <j at dicomfly.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>        I tried to run batchmake plugin within midas installed locally, but
> it returns the following error:
>
> "Failed to generate condor DAG script"
>
> Could anyone help me?
>
> Here is my setup: