[Kwiver-users] Usage of kwant toolkit

Ankit Parag Shah aps1 at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 8 20:11:56 EST 2018

Hi all,

Kindly provide documentation on getting started with KWANT Toolkit.
I have been trying to reverse engineer the process, however it is difficult
and time consuming process.
It would be really helpful to get support to proceed quickly with obtaining
information on input, output and commands one can run to get scoring
information as output.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
Ankit Shah
Masters Student in Language Technologies
Carnegie Mellon University.