[Kwiver-users] Save vital type to disk

Matt Brown matt.brown at kitware.com
Wed Sep 6 10:38:00 EDT 2017

My current interest is in reading/writing a vital/homography from/to disk.
Note, this is the simpler homography without other metadata in it (i.e.,
not homography_f2f). I would like to create a base class  methods
save_to_file and read_from_file, but I have a few questions:

   - Should this go in the base class or in homography_?
   - It seems to me that this might be a useful generic facility across all
   vital types, so maybe we should take a moment and consider what the member
   function names should be and their scope.