[Kwiver-users] [MapTk] : CMake Error : Missing include files

Matt Leotta matt.leotta at kitware.com
Mon Jan 18 11:20:42 EST 2016

Thanks for reporting this.  I can confirm that I see those errors.
However, before the errors you should have seen the following warning:

 CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:19 (find_package):
   By not providing "Findvital.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
   asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "vital", but
   CMake did not find one.

   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "vital" with any
of
   the following names:

     vitalConfig.cmake
     vital-config.cmake

   Add the installation prefix of "vital" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
   "vital_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "vital"
   provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
   installed.

That warning should actually be an error because Vital is required.  We
will fix this by marking Vital as REQUIRED in CMake, so the above warning
will become an error and you won't see those other errors.

Either way, the solution is to build the Vital project and then specify the
path to it in the "vital_DIR" CMake variable in MAP-Tk.

--Matt