[Kwiver-users] [MapTk] : CMake Error : Missing include files

rpelapur at archlinux.info rpelapur at archlinux.info
Mon Jan 18 09:48:38 EST 2016

> Are those errors from a clean configure/build of MAP-Tk on the master branch?
Yes. It is a clean build on the master branch commit #fef1ad996828039e72ff2dfe210cd3f7cf420784 where I am getting the error.

> Did CMake complain about Vital not being found?
No. The first error is the "Kwiver-utils" not being found followed by "vital-flags" not being found.
>  What operating system are you running?
Linux (x86_64). A rolling release Arch and CentOS 6 stable if that matters.

Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my iPhone