[Kwiver-users] Problem running maptk_track_features.exe

Hossein Madjidi hmadjidi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:07:09 EST 2016

I came across map-tk project when I was looking for an SfM solution, and I
found it very promising based in its github page.
Then, I tried to run the SfM workflow by downloading the Windows binary
files and running maptk_track_features.exe as the first step. I used the
sample configuration file as the start and just added the image list file
as the input, and ran it with the other default parameters.
However, I get the following message and it seems that
"feature_tracker:type" doesn't accept "default" as the value:

"..\MAP-Tk-0.7.1-Windows-AMD64\bin\maptk_track_features.exe" -c
maptk_track_features.conf

File parsed! Contained 57 k/v entries.
Configuration Failure: invalid option
   feature_tracker:type = default
   valid options are
Config Check Fail: feature_tracker configuration check failed
Configuration Failure: invalid option
   image_reader:type = ocv
   valid options are
Config Check Fail: image_reader configuration check failed
Configuration Failure: invalid option
   convert_image:type = default
   valid options are
Config Check Fail: convert_image configuration check failed
ERROR: Configuration not valid.

I would appreciate if you can help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks
Hossein