[Kwiver-users] Problem running maptk_track_features.exe

Matthew Leotta matt.leotta at kitware.com
Tue Feb 2 12:41:55 EST 2016

Hossein,

We have just made a new patch release of MAP-Tk, v0.7.2, that should address your issues.  The details are in the release notes here:

https://github.com/Kitware/maptk/releases/tag/v0.7.2 <https://github.com/Kitware/maptk/releases/tag/v0.7.2>

With this release the command line utilities provided by the installer binaries should now be able to load the plugins and have the required dynamic libraries available.  There is a limitation that plugins will only be found if the default install path is used (see release notes for details).  We will address that issue in v0.8.0.

—Matt