[Kwiver-users] maptk_bundle_adjust_tracks and Vital Boost Filesystem Replacement Issues

Matthew Leotta matt.leotta at kitware.com
Mon Feb 1 11:51:15 EST 2016

Kyle,

Yes, you are absolutely correct.  Thank you for reporting this issue.  This is a bug that was introduced as part of the conversion to use Vital.  We actually just discovered this bug a couple of weeks ago and made a fix in our internal development branch that is pending public release approval.  I had forgotten that this bug might also affect the public master branch.  I have rebased our internal fix and pushed it to Github.  The pull request is here:

https://github.com/Kitware/maptk/pull/135 <https://github.com/Kitware/maptk/pull/135>

I will merge this after the continuous integration tests pass.

—Matt