[Kiwiviewer] ParaView export to KiwiViewer 2.0

Frank Millo frank.millo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 10:11:02 EDT 2013

Hello Pat,

I am excited to see your great work with KiwiViewer 2.0

I dabbled with the previous version, and I am interested in displaying
multi component models,
similar to your 'NA-MIC Knee Atlas'.

A couple of question first.
1. Which version of ParaView is most suited (or preferred) to create data
sets for Kiwi?
2. Since there are many ways to load data into Kiwi, what is the preferred
method and file format?
3. I downloaded the sample data (KneeAtlas) to try to replicated your steps.
I do see there is no color assigned to it. Does the color get assigned in
Kiwi? or do I miss something on the ParaView end.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Cheers,
Frank