[Kiwiviewer] Loading STL File

puneet batra batra_p at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 02:52:42 EDT 2012

Hi Pat,

It was mis information from the guy who gave me the STL file. On the PC it was loaded on a viewer which shows any the default color.I tried vtkSTLReader as well and it showed STL without color ( becasue STL don't have color).

Sorry to bother guys on the community, but sometimes deadlines make you look for all alternatives :)

Thanks,
Puneet