[Kiwiviewer] write volume data with 3D surface

João Domingos joao.sousa.domingos at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 15:53:28 EDT 2012

Also, just like in the SPL-PNL Brain Atlas, can someone please tell me how
do you program a specific surface (ex: brain structure) to show its legend
and appear/disappear when touched? Would like to program that function into
my surface so that it could appear disappear from a metafile volume (still
with slicing capability embedded).

Many thanks,
Domingos