[Kiwiviewer] write volume data with 3D surface

João Domingos joao.sousa.domingos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 12:07:12 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I was able to load both a metafile and a surface with the following
instructions:

filename,r,g,b,a
LV_surface.vtp,1,0,0,0.5
37fr15.mha

Another question: in the presence of a metafile volume, the transparency is
not working on the surface. Do you know why? I have tried by putting
everything 1 in the .mha.. but it is the same, no opacity change on the
surface.

Many thanks,
Joao Domingos