[ITK-users] Interpolation grid

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 04:45:01 EDT 2018

Hi Elli,

what you seem to want to do it apply the same transform to both your
original image and its mask. There is normal image resampling
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ResampleImageFilter.html> (read
more about it in the software guide
<https://itk.org/ITKSoftwareGuide/html/Book2/ITKSoftwareGuide-Book2ch3.html#x26-1000003.2>).
And there is also hardening
<https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/Modules/Transforms> of
linear transforms (affine, rigid etc), where only the image's meta-data is
modified, but pixel data is untouched.

Regards,
Dženan