[ITK-users] Interpolation grid

Elisabeth Pfaehler elli.pfaehler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:02:58 EDT 2018

Dear all,

I have one question:

I have an image and a corresponding mask with a label marking a tumor
region.
I interpolate now both images using tri-linear interpolation. For aligning
mask and image, I set in both cases the output origin to the origin of the
original image.
So far, everything is very fine. But now, I have the task to align the
interpolated image grid of both image and mask so that the grid centers
correspond for image and mask. I do not know if I was very clear with what
I want to do, but is there any way to align interpolated image grids to the
grid center and not the origin using ITK?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Elli