[Insight-users] ITKBsplineSyN learning rate

Emma Saunders emmasaunders123 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:17:36 EST 2014

I am using the ITKBspline SYN registration

I am having trouble setting the learning rate for this type of registration.

Ideally I would like to estimate the learning rate at the first iteration.

For now I am simply setting the learning rate as follows:

displacementFieldRegistration->SetLearningRate( 0.5);

In the command iteration update however connected to this method reports a
value of 1 each time

std::cout << "   Learning rate:          " << optimizer->GetLearningRate()

Can anyone clarify the method to set the learning rate for ITKBsplineSYN
registration

Many Thanks

Emma