[Insight-users] itkBSplineSyNImageRegistrationMethod

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:41:06 EST 2014

Hi Emma,

In case you’re interested, the paper on that method just came out with a large
evaluation on brains and a comparison with regular SyN:

http://www.frontiersin.org/Journal/10.3389/fninf.2013.00039/abstract

You can always look at the test for a simple example:

ITK/Modules/Registration/RegistrationMethodsv4/test/itkBSplineSyNImageRegistrationTest.cxx

Also, as mentioned in the paper, it’s part of our ANTs registration toolkit.

http://stnava.github.io/ANTs/

Nick