[Insight-users] I want to segment blood vessels from a series of picture with ITK , please help me

章强 15891495523 at 126.com
Fri Jul 26 21:19:11 EDT 2013

Hello :
      there is a series of dcm format files which is the results of scanning the brain . I want to segment blood vessels from these files with ITK , and show it with VTK . Please give me a simple case . I have a  problem with this project .
      how can I segment a specified region ? I know that ITK provide some segmentation algorithm  , but they need the Index of seeds . Can I show the picture with VTK fristly ,and then point out a seed in the picture ? And if there are some algorithms which can segment volume data ?