[Insight-users] C++ Win32 DLL Application

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 14:29:00 EST 2012

> I have downloaded ITK, used CMAKE to configure/generate it, opened the .sln
> file in Visual Studio and did a Build All.
>
> I would like to create a new *C++ Win32 DLL Application* where I create my
> own .h/.cpp classes that #include .h files from ITK. How do I do this in
> CMAKE/Visual Studio?
>
> I have tried the Hello World example but that is not what I am trying to do.
> This creates an EXE where I would like to create a new

You need to start with creating a CMakeLists.txt file for your
application then use CMake to generate the Visual Stuidio project
file. I would spend some time learning CMake because it will be much
simpler if you have some idea what you are doing.

BTW, there are dozens of examples of CMakeLists.txt files that use itk
in the itk wiki examples.

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples

John