[Insight-users] C++ Win32 DLL Application

Sam sistephan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 14:21:57 EST 2012

Hi,

I have downloaded ITK, used CMAKE to configure/generate it, opened the .sln
file in Visual Studio and did a Build All.

I would like to create a new *C++ Win32 DLL Application* where I create my
own .h/.cpp classes that #include .h files from ITK. How do I do this in
CMAKE/Visual Studio?

I have tried the Hello World example but that is not what I am trying to do.
This creates an EXE where I would like to create a new