[Insight-users] The input mesh does not deform for DeformableMesh3DFilter

Tahir Majeed tahirsku at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 10:04:00 EST 2012

Hi,

I've been trying to implement the DeformableMesh3DFilter and run into some problems. I'm basically using a variation of the DeformableModel1.cxx algorithm in which I read in a binary mask image and a CT image which is the input image and pass it to the gradient filter. The problem is that the output mesh stays unchanged. No matter what parameter values I choose the mesh does not deform a single bit.

I would really appreciate your help and time in advance.

Best Regards,
Tahir