[Insight-users] build problem with QuickViewer and ItkVtkGlue

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon May 7 08:29:47 EDT 2012

Lee,

I have been making some changes to ItkVtkGlue on the Wiki. It's
possible something is out of sync. I won't have a chance to look at it
today.

However, QuickView is included with ITK4.1. You can enable it by turning
Module_ITKVtkGlue:BOOL=ON in cmake. After pointing to your VTK_DIR, rebuild ITK.

Then you can remove the Find(ItkVtkGlue) from your app's cmake file.

If you can wait, I'll try to look at your issue tomorrow.

Bill