[Insight-users] Using ITK libraries without CMAKE

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed May 18 09:46:33 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Juan and Dawood: I think Sameer has decided to go for CMake, but is
now encountering issues with compiling using CMake (see his email
below).

Sameer: Can you please provide some more information to the users list
to help us diagnose the issue:
What version of CMake?
What version of ITK?
What operating system?
What compiler and version?
Are you using system vxl (ie. ITK_USE_SYSTEM_VXL = true)?
What steps did you take before receiving the error message?

Many people, and scores of automated machines, compile ITK without issue...

Regards, Dan Mueller