[Insight-users] Using ITK libraries without CMAKE

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Wed May 18 08:00:07 EDT 2011

Hi Sameer,
               I forgot to add that my experience was compiling the whole
ITK with cmake and then using it to compile programs without it, building
them with regular makefiles. This is already hard to do and maintain, so
extracting a set of classes and compiling them alone, I think it will be
almost impossible.
Best regards,
                  Juan