[Insight-users] x64 and x86

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:01:17 EDT 2011

All your libraries must be either 32bit or 64bit (exe+static
libraries+dlls), otherwise your program cannot link properly or crashes when
executed.

By the way, the theoretical limit is 2GB for datasets as the higher 2GB are
reserved by windows for shared memory. Practical limit is even lower: due to
memory fragmentation it is rare that there is 1.5GB block of contiguous free
memory. Limit is usually 1GB-1.5GB.

HTH