[Insight-users] Segmentation/Clustering Question

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 2 19:02:03 EST 2009

Hi Luke,

It will seem that Graph-Cuts is what you are looking for.

You may want to start by looking at the following paper
in the Insight Journal:

   http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/306

"Graph Cuts, Caveat Utilitor, and Euler's Bridges of Konigsberg"
by Tustison N., Yushkevich P., Song Z., Gee J.
University of Pennsylvania

Please let us know if that was not what you had in mind,
in which case we can look for a better fit.