[Insight-users] DeformableMesh3DFilter example doesn't change input

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 15 14:10:10 EDT 2009

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for sharing the images.

Please find attached a modified version of the deformable model
example that will read your mask, extract an isosurface from it and
pass the data to the deformable model filter.

With this code we have reproduced your observation that the
surface doesn't propagate with the current parameters.

We are now trying with the filter
itkDeformableSimplexMesh3DGradientConstraintForceFilter.h

which is more commonly used...

    Regards,

         Luis,