[Insight-users] InsightToolkit-3.2.0 build error

R Holbrey richardh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu May 24 04:48:15 EDT 2007

>Thank you for the suggestion. Making the change did allow it to get
>past that point, but then it ran into a whole mess of errors later.
>Is it likely that I did something wrong at some point during the
>installation (before I started editing files), or will the 3.2.0
>release really not compile as-is?

3.2 seems to build ok on the various boxes I've tried (xp, fc5, fc6)
though I usually set the cmake compatibility level back to 2.2. This
(just:) might help since cmake sets this particular define and could be
adding similar pre-processor things elsewhere.

AFAIK "std::ios_base::Init::Init()" exists (at least on fc6; check your
ios_base.h), so stl stuff is presumably getting mixed up here and I've
had more of this kind of trouble mixing libraries on windows. Is there
some mix-up of headers/libraries? ...try the ubuntu forums.

richard