[Insight-users] Re: Insight-users Digest, Vol 37, Issue 49

Catherine Peloquin cepeloquin at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:25:56 EDT 2007

Andriy,

Thank you for your assistance.  I am working to integrate your code snippet
with my current program.  I included itkCommand.h, but am getting the error
messages "expected primary-expression before "template"" and "expected `;'
before "template"" at the line "template<class TInputMesh> void".

I did not forget a ';' in the lines prior to the class creation.  I even
tried re-creating the makefile with ccmake before attempting to compile the
code, but get the same error messages.

Do you have any suggestions as to what I may be missing?

Thank you,
Catherine Peloquin